Thx to ADR Studios for this concept design
With Apple changing the design of the iPod Nano and what looks to be a modified version of IOS could it be that Apple will be introducing an iWatch with capabilities to interface with the iPhone and iPad? I think there exists a very strong possibility.
Apple may see a market to populate these devices with custom apps like weather, exercise pedometers, email, twitter and text monitors, health apps, remote controls and Siri interface to control it all. This is a market Apple could really get into especially design wise. I can see Jony Ive having a lot of fun designing a “Fashion Accessory ” combined with a separate SDK allowing third parties to develop apps for it, this could be very interesting.
The technology of Star Trek and Dick Tracy may finally be upon us.
Click here to view one potential competitor all ready producing a product
click here to read an in depth post from Tog
The latest concept iPhone from Antonio De Rosa of ADR studio
– Liquidmetal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed;
– Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass;
– 4.3″ Retina Display with In-Cell technology;
– A6 Quad Core processor;
– Rear Camera: 10.0 Megapixel, f/2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frame/s;
– Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixel (VGA), 480p VGA video at 30 frame/s;
– Rear motion sensor;
– Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surfaces;
– Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile;
– New slim-dock connector;
– Fully Capacitive Home Button
Your Thoughts , leave a comment