Apple Inc. of Silicon Valley has declared war on “The Copyists”, their name for companies they believe have illegally appropriated Apple developed Technology. Many pundits think Apple is being over aggressive in their reaction and should just keep competing. Below I try to lay out Apple’s reasons and point out why this is an important business move but their selection of recipients is personal. Continue reading “When Apple litigates, it’s Personal and it’s Business!” »
As a company Apple Inc. can be seen as sporting a Cheshire smile from ear to ear , Why you might ask , because they have been able to pull off their greatest product deception since , well, The original iPhone introduction. Read below to see I how believe Apple will surprise everyone with its new product.
Its been a little while since Microsoft introduced its answer to the iPad and there are still many questions that have gone unanswered. I subtitle this blog a holistic view of tech for good reason, our thoughts on this piece of hardware are best viewed thru the big picture lens.
It would appear that we are at a reaching point of useful new features in IOS. At least ones I can name off the top of my head, However with all new technology we can not predict what Apple or other parties have dreamed up. For now this is my wish list for IOS 6. Not necessarily in order of priority order. tv
Please fill the comments with your ideas! I will publish them and credit you in an upcoming post tv
- Junk Mail Control (I know theoretically it should not need it , but a lot still gets thru). No
- Group Email (oh do I need a good group email function for address book) No
- More control of address book functions (like manipulation of contacts into groups) No
- NFC for Electronic Payments (let’s get started with it tied to iTunes account). Yes, Passport
- Tab key on the keyboard (what’s up with that). Maybe
- APIs for the notification center, (I miss Weather and Stocks in my iPad notification center) No
- Ability to delete Apple apps that are no longer used (some of these Apple needs like address book but others like stocks they do not). No
- Signatures, multiple. Yes!!!
- rebirth of the bounce feature in mail (why did they drop that anyway). No
- Ability to attach files and photos from within an email. Yes!!!
Assignment : Solving the iPad Mini Dilemma using Apple’s “Think Different” Philosophy
Everyday , everywhere all we are hearing are news reports, rumors and blogs about the likelihood of Apple releasing a 7 ” tablet and about “what it will be” , “should it be” and can it even be done. So we decided to take a look at this topic. I think you’ll find some surprising observations.
Please understand we are not predicting that Apple will release a smaller form factor tablet, even sightings of an Apple prototype is not unusual. In fact it is in Apple’s nature to research and field test any viable product in their orbit. Our analysis merely serves to illustrate how Apple would historically make a decision concerning this product type. Continue reading “Class Assignment : Solving the iPad Mini Dilemma using Apple’s " Think Different" Philosophy” »